Clear Bag Policy
Clear Bags Only
Major League Soccer now limits the types of clear bags (including back-packs) that can be allowed inside MLS-related event. Bags must conform to the new size guidelines, and will be the subject to a search.
- For clear bags to enter the venue, they must be no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”.
- Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- The restriction does not apply to Credentialed Media, however it is recommended that all media bags are wrist-banded on entry, for easy identification during the event.
- Diaper bags and medical bags are permitted.
- Basic baby necessities will be allowed (baby formula, baby food, bottles, etc.)
Anyone with an item that does not pass security measures will be asked to either take the item back to their vehicle or dispose of it.
Under the new league-wide Bag Policy, fans are prohibited from bringing the following into a stadium:
- Large purses
- Backpacks of any kind
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Any clear bag larger than 14”x14”x6”
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Any missile or projectile-like object
- Signs and/or banners
- Aerosol cans or pressurized
- Professional Camera Equipment
- Laser Pointers
- Hover Boards
- Remote-controlled aircraft (drones)
- Bottles, cans, coolers, containers, and food or beverage of any kind
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Canisters and small punch-hole size confetti
- Beach Balls
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the stadium staff/security